HWP Confidential Destruction Services offer confidential shredding and secure destruction of sensitive documents. We operate onsite mobile and offsite secure shredding services for confidential shredding in manchester. With almost forty years’ experience in paper recycling and confidential destruction services.
- Offsite confidential destruction service
- Onsite mobile shredding vehicles
- Destruction of redundant I.T. equipment, media such as tapes and CD’s
- All services will be carried out under the strict standards and Codes of Practice of the United Kingdom Security Shredding Association (UKSSA)
- Destruction process is fully documented from the collection point
- All collection vehicles are double staffed for maximum security
- Accredited with ISO 9001:2008 No:3191QM8001
- Waste Carrier Licence No CB/WN5271LB
- HWP Security Destruction meets the new British Standard BS8470
Our destruction plant is based in Audenshaw, Manchester. For over thirty years we have developed our site into a modern recycling and secure destruction plant, employing the most up-to-date machinery and equipment.
Accredited with ISO 9001, our Quality systems ensure adherence to the highest levels of customer service.
Click aerial photos to enlarge & view gallery
Aerial Photo's of continued re-development of HWPSD over the past 35 years
We are a family-owned company employing third generation family members; all playing an active roll in the business today.
Based in Audenshaw, Manchester, we operate from a modern recycling and destruction plant, located next to Junction 23 of the M60 motorway with good access to the whole of the North West.
We carry out a wide range of recycling services and have invested heavily in the most up-to-date recycling machinery for sorting, baling and shredding materials.
When you deal with HWP you can rest assured you have employed an experienced, flexible and innovative company dedicated to your recycling requirements.
Confidential Shredding Team
All our staff are technically competent in the diverse and specialised activities of collecting and destroying confidential material.
Our ability to provide a secure and efficient level of service is dependent on the training of our staff. Training programmes are in place and reviewed regularly.
Employees involved in any aspect of the destruction process have been vetted to British Standard BS7858 by an independently-approved agency.
Our drivers are all uniformed and wear photographic identification stating the employee’s name, position and our company’s name and contact telephone number.
All staff carry out their duties in teams of two for maximum security - either on a collection vehicle or when involved in the destruction process within our shredding plant.